Recognizing the essential nature of the Eucharist, the source and summit of our spiritual strength as Christians, and the importance of Christmas, we want to provide an opportunity for you to visit the church and receive Holy Communion. This will be done within a brief Communion Service every 15 minutes, allowing for groups of up to 8 people each time. The service starts with the usual Penitential Act (Kyrie), includes a reading from the Gospel account of the Nativity, and concludes with the Lord's prayer and Holy Communion. Rather than being seated, all will remain standing for the 7 or 8 minutes required. Although brief, the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of the church as decorated for Christmas, and especially to receive the Lord in Holy Communion, will make this a worthy addition to your Christmas schedule.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY:
• Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of your registered time. You will be asked to wait outside so please dress appropriately.
• Entrance to and exit from the Church is only available through the ramp doors.
• Face masks or face coverings and hand sanitizing are required to enter the church.
• You will be asked a series of questions and asked to show your reservation on paper or on you mobile device.
• Please follow the directions by the usher for entrance, Holy Communion and exit. There will be no seating permitted.
• After the Communion Service, we ask that you leave utilizing the left side aisle, to the vestibule and exit the ramp doors, as we must allow the next group into the church.
• Washrooms are closed.
We thank you for your cooperation as we open for these brief Communion Services while observing the safety of our fellow parishioners.
To begin, scroll down to begin registration process.
Yours in Christ …………………..Rev. John-Mark Missio, Pastor